Leading leads out of Facebook is the best that that’s happened this year. Google was already holding a monopoly on the landing pages and lead generations. But not anymore with the new features of Facebook. Presently, this is available on Facebook app and gradually Facebook would move the same to desktops. The beauty of the whole thing is that there are no more forms to be filled up and everyone who clicks on the ads is a lead. So how exactly Facebook does lead work?
Four steps to get your ads noticed and get more visibility:
- To create Facebook lead generations active, click on the power “editor tool” on the Facebook dashboard.
- Inside the power editor click on “create ad” and you can start creating your own ad campaign.
- Select “lead generation” from the pop ups.
- Enter the campaign name, enter the ad set name and a name for the ad too. This powerful tool can create multiple ads at the same time.
The billing is as per the bid on the cost per lead or cost per click. The objective being that Facebook optimizes the CPL at all times.
How to export the leads generated:
- Go to the Facebook page and click on publishing tools.
- Then click on forms library.
- Click download link to download all the leads in CSV format.
The lead ads are a powerful tool and should be used by all agencies and companies to get an effective return on investment.