5 STEPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR MARKETING RESULTS WITH YOUTUBE
The most recent statistics on online video and YouTube are mind-, Internet video viewing was up 35% and mobile video viewing went up 20% . It’s the next big thing and videos have an instant connect with the audience.
1. Make your videos found easily on search engines: A video has no meaning when we post it if there are no people seeing it and commenting on it. The fact that google owns you tube cannot be ignored. To be found do follow these 3 steps :
• Title: Make sure your targeted keywords are in the first few words of your title. Another trick is to add a colon after your initial keywords and rephrase your title for maximum effect. For example, your video on saving money for college might be called “College Savings Plans: The 529 Plan and Your Child.”
• Description: Two things to keep in mind here: 1) starts your description with a full URL, and 2) don’t be stingy with your description—more is… well, more. Be as descriptive and keyword-rich as possible. This will help you get found more easily by people searching YouTube for your type of content. You can also include more URLs throughout your content.
• Tags: Be sure to include any and all related keywords in the tags field.
2. Create good videos to grab eyeballs: A good video is a one which is not more than two minutes and is able to grab your attention in the first go . Lengthy videos make you lose interest. Instead, you should create content that addresses your audience’s needs. Your goal should be to create videos that are helpful, valuable and compelling to your prospects and clients. If you can blog about it, you can create a video about it.
3. Use social media to create hype about your video: Social media plays a very important role in creating hype. Use blogs / facebook / tweet it and use powerful Medias like Stumble upon.
4. Youtube ads do work well: Youtube has a search url where just like Google you can find what you are looking for. This helps in being found on the search engine and once you have your video submitted as a Promoted Video, it then has the opportunity to run what are called ‘CTA’ ads. CTA stands for ‘call to action.’ They’re clickable and they allow you to click right over from a video to a website.”
5. Review your youtube ads : YouTube has some powerful analytics that give you insight into who’s watching your videos and how they discovered them. You can gather information on an individual video or on all the videos you’ve uploaded.
This is just the start and we can leverage from here to getting our videos visible to maximum target audience .