Get more Traffic on your website
A website is like a portfolio of a company and in a nutshell talks about the services and product offerings. 10 proven ways to get traffic moving on your website:
1. Good content: Quality content makes a lot of difference in moving the traffic with an upward scale
2. Relevant keyword: Depending on your services relevant keywords 15-20 of them should be filtered out and added on to the website.
3. SEO: Get your website SEO enabled both of the pages and on the page, optimization is a must. It’s very important to get the website listed in various directory listings and have the meta tags in place for on page listing.
4. Get social media savvy: it’s like coompleting a puzzle and social media tools like facebook / Instagram/ Linkedin / twitter etc postings on a daily basis and further linking the same with the website increases the ranking.
5. Blogs : By adding word press / Tumblr and other plugins on the website works well. There has been an increase in viewership by adding blogs. The trends are an increase of 13% in viewership per blog.
6. Video blog: The next biggest thing on your website with live streaming videos. Videos should be interactive and with a lot of images that co-relates with your brand.
7. Testimonials: Customers talking well about your products and services add value and creates authenticity to your work and offerings.
8. Landing page : A good landing page with the query form makes sure the traffic that is coming is reaching out via phone calls or emailers for queries to the brand concerned.
9. Images : Interesting images are more catchy and visuals tend to create a longer impact compared to any other stuff.
10. Emailers: Icons having newsletter is a good way to reach out to customers and creates trust and builds a loyal customers base.
Lastly if you haven’t used software like BuzzSumo to check out what your competitors are up to, you’re at a huge disadvantage. These services aggregate the social performance of specific sites and content to provide you with an at-a-glance view of what topics are resonating with readers and, most importantly, making the rounds on social media. Find out what people are reading (and talking about), and emulate that kind of content to bring traffic to your website.