Does Your Profile Picture Do All The Talking?
The aliens have landed and yes the impossible has happened we have got the icons at the Silicon valley completely awe struck by our euphoric drive of Digital India lead by our prime minister. After all India was the city of snake chambers and small villages. So when did this country suddenly emerge amongst a top emerging nation on face book and today Mark Zukerberg takes this as a land of encasing opportunities and changed his profile picture with the Indian flag on his picture. Soon the trend has caught on and anyone and everyone who believes that the Digital India is here to stay and is the hottest thing has this on this format of their display picture.
5 trends which brought this revolution:
- Today we have over 900 million users of the telecom. This speaks volumes as it all relates to how mobile dependent and we need more features on this platform to get connected to all.
- Mobile internet has evolved Social media and today messaging apps like wapp dominates our phone with a 44% space.
- The second leader is undoubtedly facebook and Twitter at 19 %. It’s like the venn diagram and all lead to one goal and that is connectivity at all times.
- The top most download app is Whats app followed very closely with facebook. Interestingly Instagram has reached 400 m users in a short span of time .
- The top of the league search engine remains Google at all times followed by facebook and You tube.
Interesting statistics and that’s the vision the Silicon valley leaders have to come and nurture entrepreneurship and raise funding in India.