It’s the new start of a new beginning and we all start with the budgets in place for the Hospitality industry The Digital marketing wave has created waves in the Indian market and we make sure that the hotel industry is targeted at a increase in the room nights this year.
- Offers: Online offers are a good carrot to get the people to respond to your advertising. The idea being to create noise on the social media platforms for the same. Free wi-fi , Complimentary breakfast are some of the teasers the hoteliers are using to draw more customers.
- Messaging apps: They are surely to overtake the social media apps. The ROI and response rate is higher in this as there is a direct conversation between the customer and hotel group. What app and the SMS are the most common tools around us
- Check in on Face book: Technology now enables the customers to check in at a Hotel via there mobiles on facebook. 59% of guest completes the check in process if asked to at the point of check in. There can be carrots of % discount on food and beverage or a complimentary bakery item.
- EDM: A powerful tool of communication nowadays. Stats have shown 69% of customers open an email invite from the Hotel they have availed services from.
5. Talk about your Hotel: Showcase the facilities via social media; shout at the rooftop about your food and beverages. The more you talk about it and the more mileage your hotel gets via relevant content posted on social media.
- Pictures speak volumes: Hi resolution picture with some real time images gets the eyes rolling on Digital platform. It’s important to have the right texture/ color / images for the same.
- Instagram is the new king: Instagram has whooping 5 m followers in India and the hotel industry comprises of 23% of this larger pie. Posting attractive images on this tool with the relevant hash tags showcases the property in a larger perspective.